Friday, February 11, 2011

The Projection Booth - a new podcast

It was inevitable.

After participating with and listening to podcasts galore I've decided to throw my hat into the ring and add my whiny voice to the fray.

I'm teaming up with Justin at Mondo-Video.com to put together our version of a podcast, The Projection Booth (www.projection-booth.com). I'll be sure to share our declaration of principles as soon as we get them banged out.



Look for a launch in March, 2011. We hope to be original and erudite. Stay tuned and follow us on twitter at @proboothcast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Congrats! I do a podcast too, vintage bellydance music, woo-hoo! www.radiobastet.com

XichthusX said...

This is UBER cool news. Can't wait to support you guys. Looking forward to it brother. This will be epic.

Post a Comment