Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Projection Booth Update

I've been having a heck of a time this week getting The Projection Booth off the ground.

My partner in crime, Justin (going by the name "Mondo Justin" for the podcast) has been doing the heavy lifting -- booking guests and setting up recording equipment. I've just been there for my good looks; which means I'm adding nothing to the proceedings. On Tuesday night (2/22) we spoke to Steve Railsback -- the man who terrorized my generation with his performance as Charles Manson in the Helter Skelter TV movie. On Wednesday (2/23) we spoke to Richard Rush. Both of these interviews will be part of our initial show all about The Stunt Man.

So far we've got four shows planned out and others coming together. We've split it up where we both get a pick. Justin's first two, The Stunt Man and The Taking of Pelham 123 line up perfectly with my tastes. I'm sure that he'll expose me to some movies I've never seen soon. I think I've already breached new ground with one of my first two; Abar, The First Black Superman. My other pick, Dune, is also a favorite of Justin's. With each episode we're trying to get interviews that support the topic at hand.

It's slowly coming together. Looks like our first show will be out March 9 with others following weekly if all goes right. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @proboothcast and subscribe on iTunes (and rate us)!

1 comment:

XichthusX said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!!! This will be epic.

Post a Comment