Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sprechen Sie Peitsche?

My research into BDSM/Fetish-related documentaries has taken me into the Land of Chocolate, Germany. I'm looking for the following flicks. If anyone has any copies/leads/advice, I'd love to get my hands on these:

  • DOMINA - DIE LAST MIT DER LUST (Klaus Tuschen, 1985)
  • ANNA DOMINA (Horst Schier, 1993)
  • LOVE FOR SALE (TV) (Dominique Klughammer, 1999)
  • PAIN IS... (Stephen Dwoskin, 1997)
  • Beruf - Domina: Das Geschäft mit Lust und Peitsche (Matzner Markus, 2006)
  • HERZFEUER (Thomas Bergmann & Mischka Popp, 1994)
  • Gib's mir - Besuch bei einer Domina (Ines Jacob, 2006) (Short)
  • Qual oder Lust? Die bizarre Welt der Dominas (TV) (2007)
  • Machtspiele - Fetisch, Fesseln und Gefühle (Claudia Riemer, 2007)

And there's this one from Russia:

  • Den rozhdeniya Infanty (Valeriya Gai Germanika, 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment