Monday, June 02, 2008

Celebrity Wanted

I need a celebrity.

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to think of who I can/should ask to pen an introduction to the Cashiers du Cinemart book. I have a few rough criteria.

  • They can write fairly well
  • They actually have read an issue or two and liked what we were doing for all the years CdC was around
  • Their name will be recognizable enough to garner the attention of at least one person (other than their mom).

Any suggestions/volunteers? A celebrity intro isn't required, but it sure would be nice!

Oh, and they have to get their stuff to me in the next six to eight weeks (I'm flexible).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only one person should do the intro... QT. And I'd say to entise him to do it "Your films are kinda shitty anymore, so I'm assuming you have time on your hands. Hope you don't mind!"

Post a Comment