Saturday, November 29, 2008

Social Network Frustration

I'm a big fan of Facebook (and I used to be into MySpace... before I realized it sucks). One of the frustrating things I've found about it, however, is that for every great "find" of people that you haven't talked to in a long time that it's really good to "see" again, there are an equal number of folks who are missing from the ever-widening ranks of Facebook members.

I'm going to start keeping track of these folks with the hope that they'll show up some day.

  • Brett McCartney - High school alum
  • Kim Demmick - High school alum
  • Somya Srinavasin - Coworker from Bowne
  • Jon Dornoff - Coworker from Bowne
  • Mark Fontana - Coworker from Bowne
  • Mitch Range - Coworker from Star Taylor (I could do for a few more Star Taylor coworkers)

No comments:

Post a Comment