Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Review Venues

If you know me, you know how OCD I can be. Despite the Cashiers du Cinemart book not coming out for at least a year, I spent a few hours Sunday morning thinking about what periodicals/venues would be good places to review the book upon release. Here's what I came up with so far. Please post a comment if you can think of additional places:

  • Rue Morgue
  • Star Wars Insider
  • Real Detroit
  • Metro Times (Detroit)
  • Fangoria/Star Log
  • Hour Detroit
  • Geek Monthly
  • Paracinema
  • Shock Cinema
  • Cinema Sewer
  • Twitchfilm.net
  • Cinemascope
  • Cine-Action
  • Teleport City
  • Video Watchdog
  • Chicago Reader
  • City Paper (Baltimore)

You may have noticed that a lot of these sites are on my links section. Why aren't the others? Because I'm not sure which of them review books and which are strictly movies. Anyway, I'm welcome to all suggestions!

5 comments:

Mike Everleth said...

Send one to me. I'll gladly review it on Bad Lit! I got a section of film book reviews.

Mike White said...

Cool. I forgot, too, that Bookgasm is a good one.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to suggest Bookgasm. -- Rich Osmond

Anonymous said...

LA Weekly

Anonymous said...

Entertainment Weekly

Post a Comment