Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Way Beyond Trail

It was one of those rare late nights for me at Organic tonight. I harp on that fact because of the insane hours I used to work at ePrize when coming home at 10PM was the rule and not the exception. And speaking of exceptional...

I was at work late as part of the effort to get Jeep's latest promotion out the door; The Way Beyond Trail. It's a very fun experience that's presented via an interactive film. Subversive and rather slick, the whole effort is going to be supported by a media campaign that takes off with the opening of March Madness. While that means that I may not see any of the advertising, I'm hoping that some of them run outside of basketball games so that I'll stand a chance of seeing them.

Please go over and kick the tires at Way Beyond Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment