Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gracias Sra. Loter

I'm just getting back from Cancun. Tanning, drinking, reading, and snoozing were de rigueur. It was terrific. I managed to shake the cold out of my bones before heading back to a nasty night of snow and cold back in Detroit.

I found out two things while I was down there:

  1. I should never book another trip to Cancun - Andrea does it much better. The last two times we went to Cancun I booked the trip via NWA.com and both times I managed to fuck up the reservation managing to not figure out how to book the all-inclusive package despite thinking I did. Royal Service is not the same thing as all-inclusive.
  2. I need to brush up on my Spanish - Even though I had an amazing Spanish teacher in high school, Senora Loter, it's been quite a few years since I've habla'd on a regular basis. To make things worse, my four semesters of Italian in college managed to render my Spanish into a romantic mess at times. I'm going to be looking into taking a Spanish class at one of the local schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment