It's time to pre-order the latest copy of Paracinema Magazine, one of the best cinema mags currently available.
Paracinema #13 / Sept. 2011
- Blood Is Thicker Than Fear: Maternal Madness in Horror Cinema by Ashley Avard
- Allan Carr and the Making of Where the Boys Are ‘84 by Paul Talbot
- Dreams That You Could Never Guess: Bela Lugosi on Poverty Row, 1940-42 by Andreas Stoehr
- Turkish Rip-Offs by Ronnie Tucker
- Censoring the Centipede: How the BBFC are Sewing Our Eyes Shut by Liam Underwood
- Teenage Riot: Coming of Age in Modern Cinema by Christian Sellers
Plus much more… Get it here.