Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mashed in Plastic

Sometimes vaguely good things come out of my obsessions. In this case, my known obsession for the films and soundtrack albums based on the films of David Lynch merited one of my coworkers turning me on to Mashed in Plastic - a mash-up collection with Lynch at the center. I've just started to scratch the surface but I'm very impressed with what I've heard (and seen) so far. It reminds me a lot of my own Lynch Mix that I did a while back. If you're interested in that you can download a torrent of the full track or individual tracks.

Check out the video below and be sure to visit Mashed in Plastic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the posting Mike, we at 1086 Productions hope you enjoy what you hear!

And thanks for the link to your own mix, I'm downloading as we speak.

Cheers,
Andy

Post a Comment